Fall asleep effortlessly and wake our refreshed with this newly introduced bundle:
2breathe: Sleep Inducer.
Soft-Tones: Pillow Speaker.
Enjoy high-quality private listening without headphones.
Products can be used separately.
Not a medical device.
What’s in the Box?
You’ll receive two separate boxes:
- 2breathe: Sleep Inducer
- 2breathe:Sleep Inducer sensor unit on a flexible belt
- Quick start guide Click to view or download
- Soft storage pouch
- CR2032 battery (already installed)
- Soft-Tone: Pillow-Top speaker
- Soft storage pouch
- Flexible 5-foot (1.5 meter) stereo audio cord. 1/8th inch (3.5 mm) audio jack
How does 2breathe induce sleep
Within minutes of use, the neural sympathetic activity is reduced allowing the mind & body to relax into sleep. 2breathe’s effect is cumulative. After two weeks of regular use, an individual who has trouble falling asleep, will have an easier time falling asleep. Those with sleep maintenance issues, such as waking up at night or waking up too early, will require a longer period to see a improvement in their sleeping patterns, usually 3-4 weeks. 2breathe patented technology grew out of an FDA approved device for non-drug treatment of hypertension and stress, now included in treatment guidelines of the American Heart Association. When 90% of hypertension users surveyed, reported that it also improved their sleep, we decided to adopt the technology for smartphones and created the 2breathe platform to induce sleep.
- Model Name: 2breathe:Sleep inducer (2br)
- Belt (1350mm x 19mm x 1.5mm) – The belt fits a torso circumference of 60cm (24’’) to 110cm (43’’). Extension belt is available on request.
- Patented high resolution breathing pattern sensor
- Bluetooth smart using TI standard reference design
- LED display with red and green indicator lights
- The sensor unit outside shell is made of ABC PC biocompatible Plastic.
- The belt is made of polyester elastic webbing (8.6% of Spandex and 91.4% of Polyester).
- Battery type: Button Cell Lithium rated at 3.0 Volts
- Battery life: up to 6 months under typical, daily use of 30 minutes sessions. 3-years standby.
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating temperature: -4° to 113°F (-20° to 45° C)
- Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet (9,144 m)
- Store in a clean, dry location between 5°C and 40°C (41°F and 104°F) when it is not in use.
- If needed, clean sensor with wet towel.
- 2breathe is sweat proof and can be worn over or under the cloths.