- Suitable for diagnosing, monitoring and treating a wide range of muscle problems
- Single Channel EMG unit
- Optional multilingual computer database system
- Structured protocols for consistency of patient progress reports (software)
- Used as a EMG biofeedback training aid or diagnostic tool
- Measures EMG from 0.2μV to 2000μV Accurately
- Designed for a wide range of physiotherapy applications such as incontinence, shoulder and neck pains, patello femoral pain, repetitive strain injury, stroke plus much more
- Used as a learning tool for both patients and therapists with emphasis on improving rehabilitation techniques
- Produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports of work/rest averages, onset contraction and muscle release times, peak values, work/rest average deviations (with optional software)
- Up to 10 meters of wireless (Bluetooth) connection for NeuroTrac Software
- Ability to lock the unit
- Records EMG statistics
- User friendly
- Compact, light and reliable
- Easy to use optional software available
- Low cost high quality and very accurate
- The package includes PC Software. Up to 10 m of wireless connection (Bluetooth).
- Single Channel Digital EMG Unit.
- Accurate Range: 0.2μV to 2000μV.
- Sensitivity: 0.1μV RMS.
- LEDs display EMG level clearly and easily.
- LCD displays numerical EMG reading and work/rest countdown.
- Selectable band pass filter to filter out heart rate.
- Work / Rest periods: 2 to 99 seconds.
- Number of Trials: 1-99
- User friendly.
Battery: PP3 9V. Low battery indication at 7.4 volts +/- 0.2 volts, automatic shut off when voltage dropps below the low indication. Replace the batteries immediately! The device goes off automatically when not in use (energy saving): for example when in settings and no key pressed over 10 minute.
Expected average battery set life [of standard 800 mAh, alkaline]:40 hours
Environmental Conditions for use:
+5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-25 to +70degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Physical Dimensions: Length 128 mm, Width 64 mm, Depth 28 mm
Weight: 0.1Kg (without batteries).